Civilian Response to Active Shooter
The course will focus on safely resolving active shooter problems wherever they are encountered to include a safe link up with Law Enforcement.
- Tactical Pistol I and II (or equivalent pistol course with approval).
- Current CCW permit.
- Price $600.00. Payment due at beginning of class.
- Class will be 3 days (1 day classroom and 2 days on the range). Class will begin at start time so arrive early enough to get geared up ahead of time and be ready to go when class begins.
- Course is limited to 12 students.
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- 3 magazines
- Magazine pouch on belt
- Adequate firearm
- Adequate holster
- Strong side holsters only (no cross draw or shoulder holsters)
- Holster must cover the trigger
- Adequate belt
- Eye and ear protection
- Open jacket or open shirt to be used as a concealed garment
- Appropriate range attire (No shorts or sandals. Be aware of flying brass and/or splashback, dress accordingly)
- Water and inclement weather gear (We’ll be outdoors the entire time)
COURSE OF INSTRUCTION:
- Equipment check
- Case Studies
- Barricade Work
- Vehicle Deployment
- Exterior Contact
- Hallway CQB
- Single CQB
- Emergency Medical Care
- Link up with Law Enforcement
- Scenario Training