Interior Environments Skills
For the student to demonstrate safe gun handling and proper fundamentals in a 360 degree environment. This course will be self-paced and many drills will be dependent on the skill of the shooter.
Pre-requisite: Concealed Carry Course or Tactical Pistol I (or other Basic Pistol Course with approval)
Price $75.00. Payment due at beginning of class.
Class will be 4 hours in an interior commercial building. Non-lethal training handguns (Glock 19 replicas) will be provided. No live fire.
- Adequate holster
- Adequate belt
- Eye protection
- Open jacket or open shirt to be used as a concealed garment
COURSE OF INSTRUCTION:
- OODA Loop Theory
- Vision Exercises
- Rapid Threat Recognition Exercises
- Threat Identification Process
- Background Identification Drills
- Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios
- Close Quarter Battle Concepts