Nebraska CCW Permit Training Course
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to demonstrate the minimum safety and training requirements for carrying a concealed weapon in the state of Nebraska through written testing and practical application of a handgun.
Price $125.00. Payment due at beginning of class.
Class will be 8 hours in the classroom and 2 hours on the range.
This course meets and exceeds the training requirements to apply for a Nebraska CCW Permit.
- Note taking material
- NE Driver’s License
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Extra magazines/speedloaders if possible
- Adequate firearm
- Adequate holster
- Strong side holsters only (no cross draw or shoulder holsters)
- Muzzle must point at the ground when holstered
- Holster must cover the trigger
- Adequate belt
- Open jacket or open shirt to be used as a concealed garment
- Eye and ear protection
COURSE OF INSTRUCTION:
- Awareness and avoidance
- Handgun safety
- Ammunition safety
- Handgun storage
- Shooting fundamentals
- Firearms law
- Use of force law
- Range safety
- Dry fire practice
- Drawing from concealment practice
- Live fire practice
- Decision making, shoot/no shoot drills
- Qualification course of fire