Stop The Bleed
For the student to learn basic first aid tools and techniques focusing on penetrating trauma. This course satisfies all requirements to become “Stop The Bleed” certified through FEMA and DHS.
- Price $50.00.
- 3 hrs. Classroom and hands on training.
- Note taking material
COURSE OF INSTRUCTION:
- Individual First Aid Kits (IFAKs)
- Tourniquet models and trauma dressings
- Bleeding Control Bags (BCBs)
- You make the difference
- Calling 911
- Keeping the area safe
- Hemorrhage control
- How to position the injured
- Providing comfort to the injured